King Richard III College is often considered the best International School in Mallorca (Majorca). We educate children from the age of 2 to 18 years old. KR3 covers the English Curriculum from EYFS through to A Level. King Richard III College – the British School in Mallorca (Majorca) – offers a fully bilingual education because we offer the Spanish System of Education (ESO & Bachillerato) in conjunction.
We have a multinational student community from USA, UK, Germany, Sweden, Russia and China to name but a few. This is why King Richard III College is one of the few schools in Mallorca (Majorca) that can offer a truly multi-cultural experience, giving a new dimension to learning.
If there are no vacancies, you are more than welcome to send your details for us to keep on file for future reference. Applications, including a recent photograph, contact phone numbers and names and contact numbers of two referees, can also be sent to the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
King Richard III College
Calle Oratorio, 4
07181 Portals Nous
Please note that any position advertised is subject to the conditions of the Convenio and paid inline with the salary rates set out therein. Staff are also offered free private medical insurance giving access to the best specialists and private hospitals on the island.
English Teacher – Secondary School
We are seeking to employ a UK qualified and experienced teacher of English to join our Secondary School English Department. The successful candidate will:
- be a native English speaker
- hold the appropriate UK teaching qualifications (BA in English & PGCE)
- be a committed, passionate and inspiring teacher with high professional standards
- have a proven record and recent experience of successfully delivering integrated English language and literature studies across Key Stages 3 & 4
- be experienced in the preparation of students for IGCSE First and Second Language and Literature, with a track record of excellent examination results
- be innovative with the use of ICT in the classroom
- ideally also have the ability to prepare students for Advanced or Proficiency level B2/C1 within the Spanish system
A letter of application, CV, recent photograph and the email addresses of 2 referees should be sent by email to the Head of Secondary School (Mrs. Madeley) at email@example.com.
We are committed to safeguarding and the successful candidate will be expected to provide enhanced disclosure (DBS certificate) or local police clearance.
Salaries are paid in line with the convenio and staff are offered private medical insurance.